Acupuncture is traditional Chinese medicine and has been in existence for thousands of years.
Thin hair-like needles are pressed into the skin. The body may feel slight pain which only lasts a couple of seconds. I recently had a client who described it as ‘good pain’. It is a very beneficial way to obtain instant results. One main benefit of acupuncture is that it improves the overall well-being of the individual as well as pain relief and relaxation. It promotes changes that enable rapid positive emotional and physical changes.
Some clients might have an aversion to needles. However, I have an non-invasive device that works on acupuncture points. It is an amazing piece of technology and works well especially for pain and relaxation.
- Measures the vital activity of all organs and systems of the body.
- Gives recommendations on stabilising and harmonising the state of your health to prevent
- Checks for vitamin and mineral deficiencies and selects supplements if required. It provides the necessary help, in time to minimise the need for medication.
- Determines your biological age.
- Checks BMI.
- Performs food intolerance tests-checks food, medications, cosmetics and dietary supplements, resulting in better choices for best results.
Bio-resonance treatment can be used to harmonise the state of health, preventing disease and eliminating health problems.
- Strengthens the immune system and improves overall well-being
- Maintains the balance in the body and relieves allergic reactions
- Gets rid of viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Provides a non-invasive detox