NutriCare Health Clinic - Nutritional Therapy @ Kachina
“Invest in your health, without it, you have nothing”
Nutritional Therapy is a scientific and evidence-based approach to maximising health and preventing disease in both children and adults. Our bodies are designed to heal themselves and Nutritional Therapy can provide you with the tools to achieve this. Finding the root cause of the problem and concentrating on healing from that point, is what Nutritional Therapy aims to do. Treating symptoms that arise from a deeper, more rooted problem is a short-term solution to a long-term problem. It is truly amazing the changes/relief that can be achieved when the true problem and nutrient status/diet of a Client is addressed.
Nutritional Therapy @ Kachina can help with the following:
- Weight management (Adults & Children)
- Low energy / Fatigue
- Digestive conditions: IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Coeliac Disease
- Sports Nutrition
- Children’s Health and Behavioural Issues
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea
- Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Health
- Hormonal and Reproductive issues, such as PMS, PCOS, Infertility
- Pregnancy, Post-pregnancy & Baby Nutrition
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Joint Pain, Arthritis, Osteoporosis
- Frequent Colds & Infections
- Food Intolerances and Allergies
Testing is also available: *Food Intolerance & *Homocysteine Testing
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT Contact: T: 086 8604307 E: email@example.com
Claire Towey DipNT mNTOI mIANT. Claire ToweY gained her qualification with a 3 year course in the College of Naturopathic Medicine. Claire is a member of the NTOI and of IANT, the professional Nutritional Therapy bodies in Ireland. Her continued learning and experience in the field of Nutrition keeps her up to date in this dynamic area and affords her the ability to apply the safest, most up-to-date, scientific based service to her Clients.
Step 1: Pre-Consultation:
I will forward you by email/post, 2 forms to fill in:
- A Pre-Consultation Questionnaire
- A 4-day Food Diary to include medication / supplements / herbs.
- You should endeavour to fill in both forms and return to me prior to our initial consultation. Having this information prior to our consultation will make the consultation more meaningful and economic (time will not be wasted dealing with questions that can be answered in advance).
Step 2: Initial Consultation:
An initial consultation lasts approximately 1 and ½ hours. During this time, I will go through your presenting symptoms in detail (why you are here) and the Food Diary you have returned to me. I will take a detailed personal medical history and family history (it would be helpful if you find out any relevant family history prior to the consultation). This ‘information gathering’ should take between 40-50 minutes with the remaining 40-50 minutes being spent on preparing a personalised nutritional protocol. It is possible that you may require further testing (for example, Food Intolerance, which can be carried out at the Clinic). In addition, I may advise you to get certain supplements, if required.
Step 3: Follow-up Consultation:
A follow-up consultation is not always required but in most circumstances, it is quite important to have one. The purpose of a follow up consultation is to assess how symptoms have improved in association with changes made. I will advise you at the initial consultation, whether or not I think you would benefit from a follow-up consultation. Follow-up consultations last between 30-40 minutes.
Prices: Initial Consultation: €70.00 Follow-up Consultation: €30.00
Testing: Price on Request Food Intolerance & Homocysteine Testing