Massage Therapy from €42.00
Massage can benefit your health in many ways. It improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to the body tissues, it relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in the muscles and joints.
To sum it all up: Massage is beneficial to all of the body, feelings and mind. The greatest benefit comes from prevention. Regular Massage helps achieve a feeling of well being and maintains optimal health.
Indian Head Massage €50.00
Indian head massage is an ancient therapy which has been in use for thousands of years. It involves the application of pressure to the head and neck with the use of hands by the practitioner. A variety of techniques are used to stimulate circulation and lift depression. The neck is the highway of communication to and from the rest of the body. Due to the pressures we are under in our modern lives, all sorts of tensions are created in the neck and physical pathways which include the nervous system, muscles, veins, and arteries. Massaging the head softens and invigorates all the above, lifts depression and allows the creative energy to flow once more.
La Stone Massage €65.00 ½ body. €95.00 full body.
The power of Nature’s amazing forces are at work beneath the Earth.
LaStone’s Thermo-therapeutic Deep Massage Treatments connects science to the stones. LaStone Therapy is the Original Hot & Cold Stone Massage and was originally based on the traditional healing practices of the Native American Indians modernised and reintroduced by Mary Nelson from Phoenix, Arizona in 1993.
The therapeutic potential of the treatment is beyond measure. The physiological benefits of alternating hot and cold to the body have long been scientifically and medically proven. Basalt and marble stones are used throughout the treatment and the variation of hot and cold temperatures increase the dynamic flow of fluids in the body. Improvement in the circulatory system, in turn, facilitates the body’s innate healing ability. LaStone therapy is undoubtedly excellent to work with in this manner.
LaStone Therapy produces alternative sedative and energizing responses to the body. Clients love the potent charge they receive in the treatment and unanimously express the same words as they leave their treatment – ‘I feel relaxed, energized and just about ready for anything’ – ‘I have never experienced anything like that before!’
LaStone Therapy goes beyond the physical experience of typical massage and enters deeper dimensions or relaxation, health and well being, creating a positive approach to ‘body, mind, spirit’ philosophy.
Hot stone massage is also available.
Colon Massage €50.00 40mins
Unique Colon Massage is ideal if You have a hard time losing tummy fat or love handles.Our specialised approach will help achieve a more sculpted figure with the extra benefits of reducing that bloated feeling and detoxifying the entire digestive system and body
Deep Tissue Massage €42.00 30mins €65.00 60mins
Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness, and sore shoulders.
Some of the same strokes are used as classic massage but the movement is slower and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on areas of tension and pain.
Before you have a Massage
- Your massage therapist or practitioner will inform you of their particular approach and massage technique, and will inform you of what you can expect from a massage treatment.
- Your massage therapist or practitioner will ask what it is you would like to focus on if you have a particular area of concern or health problem. It is important to inform your therapist clearly which areas you would wish to concentrate on or what you wish from the treatment.
- Depending on the type of massage you may or may not have to disrobe. If you do, your massage therapist will leave the room before you disrobe to the level of your comfort, and then will ask you to lie under the towel provided on the massage table. For a full body massage, most people undress to your underwear. During massage you will remain covered except for the area being worked on.
- You will be lying down on either your back or abdomen.
- Full Body Massage lasts 1 hour. This includes time to disrobe, relax and dress again.
- Hall Body Massage lasts ½ hour. This includes time to disrobe and dress again.
- Neck & Shoulder lasts ½ hour. This includes time to disrobe and dress again.